synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Synapse can't do Web Services as it can't be Proxied
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 03:09:40 GMT
Hi Kim
> See Jira Synapse-481. So setting the proxy in Axis.conf is no good as
> Synapse uses NIO.

What is the proxy you use? I will attend to the JIRA probably over this
weekend but will need your help to test..
> Does anyone know a workaround for this

Try setting a transport header "Host" to your real service host[and
port], and use the URL in the endpoint definition to the proxy host[and
port], I am not sure if this will work, but you could try that
> Can NIO in Synapse be replaced with normal Axis transport somehow so Axis
> Proxy setting can be used ?

Yes, you could use the commons transport sender and simple http server
etc, though this is not officially supported with Synapse

cheers
asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera