synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SYNAPSE-357 Provide a switch to send mediator to specify whether to build the envelope before sending or not
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 05:34:50 GMT
Hi Charith

The attribute "buildEnv" may not convey the meaning to someone new..
Also, we may have many more such options and thus we should not make
this a core extension to the languages' <send> mediator. Can we do this,
support the specifications of one or more such properties within the
send mediator - I've wanted to do that for quite some time, and things
like FORCE_HTTP_1.0, POST_TO_PATH etc, could also more naturally be
specified there. This could even be at the <endpoint> level.. I want to
know what others think too..

My suggestions are:
<send>
  <property name="BUILD_ENVELOPE" value="true"/>
  <... other such properties.../>
  <endpoint ...../>
</send>

OR/AND

<send>
  <endpoint ....>
    <property name="BUILD_ENVELOPE" value="true"/>
    <... other such properties.../>
  </endpoint>
</send>

cheers