synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r756406 - in /synapse/trunk/java/modules/experimental/src/main: java/org/apache/synapse/experimental/ resources/ resources/META-INF/ resources/META-INF/services/
Date Sat, 21 Mar 2009 04:37:04 GMT
Hi Andreas
> Log:
> Added experimental mediator implementations that allow to store part of the message in
a property (without converting it to string) and to insert an OM node from a property into
the message, as suggested in SYNAPSE-503.

This looks very useful.. shall we include them right away into the core
[and state in the documentation if required that they are experimental] ?

thanks
asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera