synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Saliya Ekanayake <sal...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] SMS transport for axis2
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2009 05:02:38 GMT
Charith,

Have a look at [1] for a sample scenario with SMS and [2] for some
insight into sending SMS based on XML. IMHO I guess it would be nice to
have application level reliability in the case of notifying a user on an
event.

[1]
http://www.pymma.com/eng/content/download/620/3501/file/Soap%20Header%20management%20with%20JBI%20and%20Open%20ESB.pdf

[2] http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-tipsms1.html