synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Ruwan Linton <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Synapse smoke failure
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 02:05:39 GMT
Hi devs,

I am seeing a smoke failure in synapse.... I couldn't get any of the samples
to run on synapse and to me it seems like a change in the axis2 causes this
issue. Asankha have you tried any samples after moving to the axis2 1.5
branch? (Just want to see whether this is local to me or a real issue).

I am working on this....

The stack trace I see on synapse is as follows and we should be able to get
rid of this by setting the message context property
"addressing.validateAction" to false, but the issue is addressing based
dispatcher is coming before the Synapse Dispatcher and we might need to add
a new handler to fix this issue.

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The [action] cannot be processed at the
receiver.
        at
org.apache.axis2.addressing.AddressingFaultsHelper.triggerAddressingFault(AddressingFaultsHelper.java:373)
        at
org.apache.axis2.addressing.AddressingFaultsHelper.triggerActionNotSupportedFault(AddressingFaultsHelper.java:336)
        at
org.apache.axis2.dispatchers.AddressingBasedDispatcher.checkAction(AddressingBasedDispatcher.java:141)
        at
org.apache.axis2.dispatchers.AddressingBasedDispatcher.invoke(AddressingBasedDispatcher.java:126)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:318)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:251)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:160)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:167)
        at
org.apache.synapse.transport.nhttp.ServerWorker.processPost(ServerWorker.java:287)
        at
org.apache.synapse.transport.nhttp.ServerWorker.run(ServerWorker.java:194)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.base.threads.NativeWorkerPool$1.run(NativeWorkerPool.java:58)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton