synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Ruwan Linton <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Enable the messages to be able to dispatched to sequences
Date Sat, 07 Mar 2009 07:42:56 GMT
For the moment message mediation without going through a proxy service is a
sort of not usable because of the facts that I have explained in the
original mail where you will have to specify the filter to filter out the
message within the main sequence.

I think these are two different models and when you try to post to a proxy
service ideally it should always have a WSDL and should be presented as a
proper service, where as this particular case is just a way of letting the
user specify the sequence to which you want to dispatch the messages.

Thanks,
Ruwan