synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Ruwan Linton <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating HessianFaults using FaultMediator/HessianMessageFormatter
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 03:27:17 GMT
I think all last three suggestions will work nicely to solve this issue, but
I think asankha's solution seems quite handy in this case as well as in most
of the other POX cases (it is a generic solution).

I think HessianBuilder should set the value to false in the asankha's
suggestion, because hessian messages want them to be to 200 rather than 500.
:-)

Thanks,
Ruwan

--