synapse-dev mailing list archives

From indika kumara <indika.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could I use BSD licensed binary with in the synapse?
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 16:25:05 GMT
Hi Paul

Thnaks for help

Yes it is. Command line will not be used at many times. As discus in
SYNAPSE-376 , I expect to add JMX based, cmd , one time password file
and other valuable suggestions from Eric too. This is just an option,
out of them and declaratively can define what the option to be used.
This binary is only needed if someone expects to use this option.

Thanks
Indika