synapse-dev mailing list archives

From indika kumara <indika.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SYNAPSE-357 Provide a switch to send mediator to specify whether to build the envelope before sending or not
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 06:20:37 GMT
Hi Charith

Do we need configuration changes for this? We can set these properties
using property mediator and then introduces some layer (before sending
message) that do work based on these special properties- special
property handlers. Then, we can avoid any configuration changes.  May
be an abstraction that does decoration around sending. I didn’t look
at possibility of doing this. But, I feel it is doable and it
introduce some extensibility. Even for Hessian case, we may able to
use a special property handler. I just throw an idea...I cannot
validate

Thanks
Indika