synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Hubert, Eric" <Eric.Hub...@foxmobile.com>
Subject RE: Custom mediator with the snapshot build
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 19:34:54 GMT

Hi,

although it is a quite trivial change from context name /soap to /services we have seen a
couple of problems/irritated users, so I asked myself whether it wouldn't be easily possible
to configure something in axis2.xml to use /soap as an alias for /services.
This way we could document the change for 1.3 and declare /soap as deprecated and remove it
with the next major release.

Any thoughts?

Regards,
   Eric