synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Hubert, Eric" <Eric.Hub...@foxmobile.com>
Subject RE: Synapse dependencies for 1.3
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2009 07:47:45 GMT

> There is at least one dependency (I don't remember which one) that
> uses SLF4J as abstract logging framework. Since we use log4j as
> concrete implementation, we need the SLF4J-log4j bridge.
It looks like there are more than one dependency, but the one Andreas is referring to could
be qpid, but also mina seems too use sl4j as logging abstraction.
Although I'm not sure we need to declare them directly in the transports as I don't think
synapse will have direct code usage of neither API nor IMPL.

Regards,
   Eric