synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release plan for Synapse 1.3
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 01:58:06 GMT
Hi Andreas
> Can you also make a proposal for the branching
> strategy/policy: when are we going to create the branch; what to
> commit on which branch, etc.?

I prefer to cut a branch when we have our release candidates (i.e. when
we are really ready for release), I think we could continue to work on
the trunk. Since the startup and changes around that have been discussed
lately, I definitely want that fixed before the QA builds start.

However I would like to ask all comitters to not start on any new and
undefined tasks without a JIRA - or at least prior discussion on the
mailing list to ensure we do not take risks with last minute changes.

thanks
asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera