I've completed most of the implementation of the first cut... and waiting on this fix [1] in axis2 to make it 100% accurate. :-)

Thanks,
Ruwan

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-4304

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 10:18 PM, Ruwan Linton <ruwan.linton@gmail.com> wrote:
I am in the process of implementing this....

I found a few issues and had to take a few decisions.

Issues :- The existing approach doesn't prevent messages to be flowing into synapse before deploying proxies and so on, because the message interception handlers are attached through the module while the synapse initialization is handled out of the module initialization.

I found it impossible to implement the listener manager initialization and startup to be different, even though I was planing to do so.

Decisions :- Add the start and stop methods to the ManagedLifecycle
No need of an post start method to the controller, but inside the controller.start, call the ManagedLifecycle.start()

Will be able to commit the first cut soon.

Thanks,
Ruwan