synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Suriarachchi <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal to introduce a new attribute to WSDLEndpoint configuration
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 09:26:04 GMT
On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Andreas Veithen
<andreas.veithen@gmail.com>wrote:

> If we build an AxisService object from the WSDL, it is fairly easy to
> determine the operation at runtime (using
> AxisService#getOperationBySOAPAction and
> AxisService#getOperationByMessageElementQName). Axis2 also has the
> required methods to calculate the policy applicable for a given
> operation. The question is how this would fit into the Synapse
> architecture, considering that the policies on endpoints are set
> during startup.

I also feel this should be the correct way.
Only thing which have to set at synapse level is the rampart specific
polices to give keystore etc ...

Currently if some one creates an end point,  pointing to a wsdl how synapse
handle it?

Does it creates the AxisService object using WSDL112AxisService builder or
use an annoymous
AxisService to send the message?

thanks,
Amila.