synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal to introduce a new attribute to WSDLEndpoint configuration
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 14:05:40 GMT
Supun,

In principle, when the message is handed over to the WSDL endpoint it
should contain enough information (either the SOAP action or the name
of the payload element) to determine the operation, so there should be
no need for an additional attribute. I say "in principle", because in
practice this might be a bit tricky. It would be interesting to check
if the logic that does this in Axis2 can be reused for this purpose.

Andreas