synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal to introduce a new attribute to WSDLEndpoint configuration
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 08:11:45 GMT
If we build an AxisService object from the WSDL, it is fairly easy to
determine the operation at runtime (using
AxisService#getOperationBySOAPAction and
AxisService#getOperationByMessageElementQName). Axis2 also has the
required methods to calculate the policy applicable for a given
operation. The question is how this would fit into the Synapse
architecture, considering that the policies on endpoints are set
during startup.

Andreas