synapse-dev mailing list archives

From indika kumara <indika.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Could I move secret manager related security code into synapse utils module
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 05:39:05 GMT
Hi All

Could I move secret manager related security code into synapse utils module.

This code isn’t coupled with the synapse core and currently it is used
by classes in the synapse utils module. If these codes are moved in to
the synapse utils, then any transport can used these codes without
runtime dependency on synapse core. For example, in a pure axis2
server. This further creates opportunities to reuse this functionality
across many projects.

Synapse-utils not just contains some utility classes but it contains a
shareable set of modules. I feel renaming synapse-utils into
synapse-commons may give much visibility to the synapse.

Any suggestions… please.

Thanks
Indika