synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Kamburugamuva <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Sample 56 and WSDLEndpoints are not working
Date Sat, 02 May 2009 03:41:03 GMT
Hi all,

I was trying to run sample 56. But I couldn't due to several reasons.
Sample 56 refers the sample_proxy_1.wsdl. The endpoint refers the
service SimpleStockQuoteService
and port SimpleStockQuoteServiceSOAP11port_http. But this port name has
changed in the wsdl. So we cannot even start synapse with sample 56.

Also in the wsdl the destination addresses are specified as DUMMY.

There is a simple bug in WSDLEndpoint. I've attached a patch for this bug.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNAPSE-541

I didn't touch the sample wsdl or sample configuration as I'm not clear
about the rationale behind those changes.

Thanks,
Supun.

--
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc