Hi all,

WSDL endpoint has port and service as configuration parameters. From this information we can find the service, port and binding from the WSDL. But this information is not enough to find the operation. Because of this we cannot calculate the complete policy when operation level and message level policies are specified. It'll be really useful to introduce a new optional attribute to the WSDL endpoint configuration. i.e. operationName which allows us to calculate the complete policy. If all of you agree I would like to implement this and contribute this to Synapse.

I really appreciate your opinions and concerns regarding this.

Thanks,
Supun..

--
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc