synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@apache.org>
Subject Release of Synapse 1.3
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 03:18:33 GMT
Hi all

I am sorry I've been a bit busy lately, but now we have Axis2 1.5
released, HttpComponents 4.0.1 on the way etc.. However, I am not sure
on the release plans of Rampart/Sandesha etc - Ruwan are you aware?

I am also seeing some refactoring of the Commons/Transports by Andreas,
and assume we should pick a new release of it if/once thats complete.
Also from the JIRA's marked fix for 1.3, the remaining bugs seem to be
pushable into 1.3.1 - Synapse-527, 348, 330, 310.

I think we should draw the line, and start on a first RC now (as soon as
Andreas can confirm the Transport refactoring are ready).. then wait for
Rampart/Sandesha to release. I am also ok to branch out, so that others
can continue development of anything else on trunk - *if thats
required*. But basically whats there right now - to go into Synapse 1.3

Please let me know your thoughts on this

thanks
asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera