synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Ruwan Linton <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Saliya Ekanayake as a Synapse Committer
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 00:09:05 GMT
This vote has been open for more than 72 hours as of now and with the
following results I declare that the vote is closed.

6, +1's from Chathura, Asankha, Indika, Hiranya, Saminda and Myself.
no -1's or 0's

Saliya, Congratulations and welcome aboard... :-)

Please send the CLA to the ASF as described in this [1] and let me know.
Please go through the complete document.

[1] - http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html

Thanks,
Ruwan