synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Supporting Multiple SSL Configurations at Sender
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 01:42:08 GMT
Hiranya
> I don't think that you even need multiple SSLContexts. Choosing the
> client certificate is the responsibility of X509(Extended)KeyManager.
> Probably the requirement is already supported out-of-the-box by the
> default key manager implementation. If not, the option is to implement
> a custom version.

Can you check "what happens right now" implementing the scenario I
describe with two customers who gives custom client certs to Synapse.
Can you check if 1) that works 2) if it fails - how and where

I agree with Andreas that the requirement is not to support multiple
ketstores.. hence lets try to ensure we support multiple certs, and
"know" what we have already - before we go further

cheers
asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera