synapse-dev mailing list archives

From indika kumara <indika.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Supporting Multiple SSL Configurations at Sender
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 04:08:24 GMT
yes asankha ,

I thought, it may be possible to read HTTP request headers before the
SSL handshake is finished and the pick based on URI header what is the
service name and then pick correct SSL context. I was wrong. Before
the SSL handshake is finished, it seems impossible to read Http
headers. Therefore, when synapse need to present multiple identities
as servers, need to have different https listeners.

Thanks
Indika