Hi Hiranya
Can you check "what happens right now" implementing the scenario I
describe with two customers who gives custom client certs to Synapse.
Can you check if 1) that works 2) if it fails - how and where

OK I will do some tests with the existing implementation and see where we can get to. So according to Andreas if we have all the certs in the provided keystore it should automatically pick the correct one when talking to different endpoints. Am I correct?

Yes.. lets try this.. it will help understand whats happening right now, what needs to be fixed if any, and act as a test/unit test before we code, so that we know that what we expected works correctly when its done

cheers
asankha
--
Asankha C. Perera