Hi Asankha,

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 7:12 AM, Asankha C. Perera <asankha@apache.org> wrote:
Hiranya
> I don't think that you even need multiple SSLContexts. Choosing the
> client certificate is the responsibility of X509(Extended)KeyManager.
> Probably the requirement is already supported out-of-the-box by the
> default key manager implementation. If not, the option is to implement
> a custom version.

Can you check "what happens right now" implementing the scenario I
describe with two customers who gives custom client certs to Synapse.
Can you check if 1) that works 2) if it fails - how and where

OK I will do some tests with the existing implementation and see where we can get to. So according to Andreas if we have all the certs in the provided keystore it should automatically pick the correct one when talking to different endpoints. Am I correct?

Thanks,
Hiranya

I agree with Andreas that the requirement is not to support multiple
ketstores.. hence lets try to ensure we support multiple certs, and
"know" what we have already - before we go further

cheers
asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera