synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Hiranya Jayathilaka <hiranya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Hierarchical directory based configuration as the default configuration
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:01:39 GMT
Hi Eric,

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 6:15 PM, Hubert, Eric <Eric.Hubert@foxmobile.com>wrote:

>  Hi Ruwan,
>

> I’m also +1 on this one. I hope it will still be possible to move the whole
> synapse-config directory out of the directory structure to any place the
> user wants it to have like it is now possible for synapse.xml.

That is correct. You can have the directory wherever you like in the file
system. I have recently added a new sample (sample 600) which demonstrates
this feature. You can have a look if you want more information. You need to
pass the directory path to Synapse as an argument.

Thanks,
Hiranya

--
Hiranya Jayathilaka