synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Kamburugamuva <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Endpoint names in clustered synapse
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 06:50:09 GMT
Hi all,
With the new code for a endpoint to work in a clustered environment it
should have a unique name. This implies we cannot use anonymous endpoints.
For example we cannot use an endpoint inside a send mediator without
specifying a name. From a users perspective they expect a synapse
configuration working in a non-clustered environment to work in a clustered
environment as well. Requiring to tweak the synapse configuration when a
user migrate to a clustered environment is not that user friendly.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Supun..

--