synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What should the content-type of the JMS Object Message be ?
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 09:55:09 GMT
By definition, a content-type is used to describe a payload in
protocols that transport an otherwise unstructured byte sequence (or
character sequence). Since JMS ObjectMessages and MapMessages (in
contrast to BytesMessages and TextMessages) don't fall into that
category, they don't have a content-type.

Andreas