synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Song Thuy Nguyen" <programm...@biaqua.de>
Subject RE: how to implement a Custom Failover
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 17:53:29 GMT
I have implement a quick and dirty way to have it work how I want it. I have added one little
line of code in the FailoverEndpoint, compile and replace the old FailoverEndpoint.class in
the synapse-core-1.2.jar.

Now each time a message arrives in the in sequence to be sent to the failoverendpoint, the
failoverendpoint will always start with the 1st element of the endpoints list. The endpoints
list is stored in the registry and can be manipulated from the outside.

If anyone is interested to have your failover work this way too, I can give you the alternated
java file.

Greetings

Song Thuy Nguyen