synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Charith Wickramarachchi <charith.dhanus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Facilitating documentation in Synapse Configuration model
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 12:00:53 GMT
On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 11:53 PM, Supun Kamburugamuva <supun06@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> It is a good thing to facilitate documentation within the configuration
> model it self.

    +1 for the Idea. This will be even more valuable  if in the future if
synapse starts to ships some tooling support with it to developers  to use
the configuration language( ex : say a eclipse plugin). So while configuring
in a IDE developers will be able to see the documentation associated with
each and every configuration element.(like how we can view java docs). by
pulling the documentation element associated with the configuration element
(mediator , Registry etc ..)

--
Charith Dhanushka Wickramarachchi
http://charithwiki.blogspot.com/