synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Hiranya Jayathilaka <hiranya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Facilitating documentation in Synapse Configuration model
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2010 08:10:38 GMT
May be as a part of this impl we should introduce a new interface common to
all functional components of Synapse (mediators, sequences, endpoints, tasks
etc). Currently we have lot of common functionality distributed among
multiple interfaces (eg: setFileName, getFileName, getName). It would be
great to unify these stuff into a single interface. The documentation should
also be a part of this high level interface. WDYT?

Thanks,
Hiranya

--
Hiranya Jayathilaka