synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Charith Wickramarachchi <charith.dhanus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring mediator having a different namespace??
Date Sun, 22 Aug 2010 22:53:57 GMT
On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 2:05 PM, Ruwan Linton <ruwan.linton@gmail.com>wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Does anybody know why we have a different namespace for spring mediator?? I
> was thinking because it is an extension, but I realized that the script,
> throttle and xquery are also extension mediators which belongs to the same
> synapse namespace. So I guess we should unify the spring mediator to also
> use the the synapse namespace.
>

> WDYT?

i think it is because author may had an idea in his mind to introduce some
other artifacts for synapse based on spring so that all the spring artifacts
can be under the same namespace.example may be a Spring based Task

but since its not clear and seems like not continued. it has become a
inconsistency. So +1 for the purposed change.

--
Charith Dhanushka Wickramarachchi
http://charithwiki.blogspot.com/