synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Eranda Sooriyabandara <erandaj...@gmail.com>
Subject build fail
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2010 06:10:39 GMT
Hi,
I try to build the synapse and I got the following exception.
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.BuildFailureException: Invalid task 'switch': you must
specify a valid lifecycle phase, or a goal in the format plugin:goal or
pluginGroupId:pluginArtifactId:pluginVersion:goal
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.getMojoDescriptor(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:1830)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.segmentTaskListByAggregationNeeds(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:462)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:175)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
    at
org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)
    at
    at

What do I need to do?
Thanks