synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Kamburugamuva <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: synapse is very slow when i remote access
Date Sat, 21 Aug 2010 03:55:32 GMT
Hi,

I think what you meant is when you have the client and Synapse
on separate machines the speed is slow.

The problem is strange because you are saying the speed is fast when you
have both client and synaose on the same machine.

This can be due to a network problem or a reverse dns look up by client. If
you are using the latest Synapse trunk you can check the latency of the
Synapse using JMX. This way you can check weather Synapse or client is slow.

Thanks,
Supun..