synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum as the Continuous Integration Solution
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 23:58:26 GMT
Personally, I have used both Continuum and Hudson, and I think Hudson
is much better than Continuum. BTW, as you can see, there are only a
couple of projects left that still use Continuum at Apache. All other
projects are using Hudson. At work, we also migrated from Continuum to
Hudson several months ago, and we are very happy with it. It's really
the first time that I hear somebody suggesting to move from Hudson to
Continuum.

Andreas