synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Charith Wickramarachchi <charith.dhanus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Synapse-2.0.0 (Take2)
Date Sun, 19 Dec 2010 13:20:09 GMT
Hi,

I have attached the patches for fix this problem to [1]
patch to fix the problem with the sites sample documentation can be found
at[2] and changes to the sample 700 configuration file can be found at [3]

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNAPSE-618
[2]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12466572/synapse-sample-700-site.diff
[3]