synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Hiranya Jayathilaka <hiranya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading to Commons VFS 2
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 06:24:49 GMT
On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 11:35 AM, Supun Kamburugamuva <supun06@gmail.com>wrote:

> AFAIK we have created a vfs branch in the WSO2 svn repositories. So the
> jar should be available in the WSO2 maven repo. Shall we use the jar from
> there?

Yes there's a branch available at [2] and the relevant artifact is
available in the WSO2 Maven repo. But this branch was also created months
ago (in March 2011), before there was an official 2.0 release from
Commons-VFS. It's better if we can use the latest code from the official
2.0 release.

But if this approach takes time or looks infeasible we can certainly use
the artifact from WSO2 repo.

Thanks,
Hiranya

[2] -