synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Afkham Azeez <afk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Serilaizer for custom endpoint implementation..
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 08:44:26 GMT
Yes, I didn't implement the serialization part. However, custom endpoint
definition is working fine. The tricky thing is, the serialization logic
does an "instanceof" check on the endpoint type, and then tries to
serialize it. So, serialization does not work for any endpoint we define
using class endpoint. We have to think of a proper way to implement this.