synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Gayan Dhanushka <gayanl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC Project Ideas]
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 18:31:25 GMT
Hi,

I used the sample automation facility and used "mvn test -Dtest=750"
command inside the integration folder. But it gave me the following error.
Can you please give me a fix.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.
11:test (default-test) on project synapse-integration: No tests were
executed!
(Set -DfailIfNoTests=false to ignore this error.) -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
swit
ch.
[ERROR]
please rea