synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Udayanga Wickramasinghe <udaya...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC Project Ideas]
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 03:16:37 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 11:10 PM, Gayan Dhanushka <gayanlggd@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I read about templates and template configurations. I have some questions.
>
> 1) Do I have to create templates for existing Synapse components? If yes
> for what sort of components would that be?

currently this is only available for sequences and  endpoints

2) Is it the case where there are different sets of mediators which I need
> to make adhere to a certain pattern where it will be easier to call
> functions by setting the parameters in a easy manner?
>
> there's no specific pattern as such to call a template. It is totally up
to the configuration user how to define it..However this project focuses on
implementing collection of such templates for as set of EIP's

3)Please elaborate the scope of the idea a little bit more.

please go through the references i made in [1] ..Unfortunately there are no
documentation available for synapse template libraries yet. I will make an
attempt to give an intro to synapse libraries in [1] it self..In the
meantime you can refer to the code in Synapse org.apache.synapse.libraries.*

Regards,
udayanga

--
*Udayanga Wickramasinghe*