synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Nils Schwenzfeier <m...@nils-schwenzfeier.de>
Subject Custom Mediator
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 10:40:20 GMT
Hi There,

I am in big trouble trying to customize a Mediator for Android Synpase. I took a custom Mediator
from an example from WSO2, compiled it and packed it into a .jar archive.
I have added this to the lib folder of my SYNAPSE_HOME folder.
After that I called the Mediator out of the sample_config with the following statement:

<class name="full_name">
	<property … />
</class>

But this doesn't work. It seems like the synapse server does not find my custom Mediator,
instead it uses a DropMediator and the client throws the following exception:

[java] org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The input stream for an incoming message is null.

I followed the example on: http://wso2.org/library/2898

Hope you have a hint for me, thanks for your effort.

Kind regards

Nils