synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Roberto Calero La Torre <Roberto.Cal...@morningstar.com>
Subject Service Mediation / Content Mediation
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 08:18:13 GMT
Hi,

I'm still getting my head around Synapse since I'm thinking of moving from Mule for an ESB
implementation we have.

Question:

Our messages currently pass in a string (uri) which is then routed to the actual endpoint,
i.e. "equity://stock/xyz" would hit the stock endpoint whereas "equity://warrant/abc" would
hit a different one. I'd like a single service endpoint to hit from my client, pass in the
above message and then route the message to the right endpoint.

So my question is... should this be handled by the mediator? What if I want to transform the
payload being sent back by applying an xslt transformation.. a mediator as well?

Roberto.