synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Hiranya Jayathilaka <hiranya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Synapse in Service Mediation and Request Routing
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 19:05:02 GMT
Some random points:

1. Expose your service components over HTTP/S using SOAP or REST. Synapse integrates well
with HTTP endpoints.
2. Synapse can integrate with any registry/repository implementation through a custom hook.
See [1] for the interface that you need to implement.
3. If you want to package Synapse as a part of your application, you can turn it into a webapp
or start it as a service using the ServerManager API [2]. Personally I'd prefer the second
approach because it allows you to take advantage of the NIO HTTP transport of Synapse.

Thanks,
Hiranya