synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build Failure at Apache Synapse - FIX Transport
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2013 08:11:23 GMT
The fundamental problem is that unlike other projects, the Synapse
project has no policy to only allow dependencies on artifacts that are
available from Maven central. That means that Synapse has dependencies
hosted in third party repositories over which the project has no
control. If some of these repositories are not managed properly, then
this has an impact on the build, but the project can't do much about
it.

That being said, IIRC in Maven 3.0.4 the certificate validation policy
was changed and Mavan now validates the hostname. Probably you will be
able to build Synapse if you downgrade to Maven 3.0.3.

Andreas