synapse-dev mailing list archives

From tishan pubudu kanishka dahanayakage <dtishanpub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build Failure at Apache Synapse - FIX Transport
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2013 09:31:36 GMT
Andreas,
I tried with Maven 3.0.3. Now it gives following error.
Error transferring file: java.security.cert.CertificateException: No
subject alternative DNS name matching server.oosnmp.net found.
I think there is a problem with this host. Any suggested workarounds? Isnt
there any other host to get the particular dependency?