synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Udayanga Wickramasinghe <mastershield2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding hot deployment/update support to synapse custom mediators
Date Sun, 07 Apr 2013 10:36:04 GMT
Hi Amila,
If you look up at the newly added synapse mediation library archive (.zip)
feature , has the same functionality you are looking for. You should be
able to hot update/deploy custom mediators (deploy custom mediators at /lib
of the archive) and/or almost any other synapse artifact , through that.

Regards,
Udayanga

http://www.udayangawiki.blogspot.com