synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Udayanga Wickramasinghe <mastershield2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project Ideas For GSOC 2013
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 07:52:31 GMT
Hi Isuru/Andreas ,
If we can compile a list/track possible changes for synapse on those
special cases you have mentioned that would be great. As far as i am
concerned i do not see this as a GSoC project . Having said that if we can
cover some ground with consistant Axiom APIs (ie:- w.r.t. AXIOM-412 and
others) across synapse and specifically if Isuru is willing to do that as a
project , i am fine with that..

Regards
Udayanga