synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Ruwan Yatawara <ruw...@wso2.com>
Subject Introducing transport level (HTTPs etc.) access restriction to APIs
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 09:18:37 GMT
Hi All,

We have a requirement to introduce access restrictions to APIs based
transport type. As it is done for proxy services, we wish to introduce a
"transport" attribute based on which, access to the API will be deflected
or approved.

>From what i observed, we may introduce a condition in canProcess() method
of API class, to validate the inTransport of message context against the
configured list of transports. But is it the correct way to achieve this?

Pls. find attached sample API xml.

Your advise on this regard would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Ruwan Yatawara