synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Rajika Kumarasiri <rajika.kumaras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding sample 256 client execution -
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 12:37:46 GMT
If you are using sample #256, it polls the request message from the
configured email server as the documentation says. If you want to send a
different payload other than the given one, you can try to see the WSDL of
the back end service to get the required payload.

Rajika

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 6:57 AM, Chaitanya Narlawar <
chaitanya.narlawar@nihilent.com> wrote:

>  Dear  team,****
>
> ** **
>
> I am new to the Apache Synapse and looking forward its implementation in
> one of my project. Please assist on the below issues,****
>
> ** **
>
> Requirement -****
>
> 1 : Send an email via ESB, provided smtp configured in Axis2.xml****
>
> ** **
>
> I had gone through sample 256 and stared the server as stated. But I need
> a client to execute the send email similar to "stockQuotePrice(getQuote)"*
> ***
>
> ** **
>
> Please revert back in case you need any more information/clarification.***
> *
>
> ** **
>
> *Regards*,****
>
> Chaitanya N****
>
> ** **
>
> -**************Nihilent***************
> " *** All information contained in this communication is confidential, proprietary, privileged
> and is intended for the addressees only. If youhave received this E-mail in error please
notify
> mail administrator by telephone on +91-20-39846100 or E-mail the sender by replying to
> this message, and then delete this E-mail and other copies of it from your computer system.
> Any unauthorized dissemination,publication, transfer or use of the contents of this communication,
> with or without modifications is punishable under the relevant law.
>
> Nihilent has scanned this mail with current virus checking technologies. However, Nihilent
makes no
> representations or warranties to the effect that this communication is virus-free.
>
> Nihilent reserves the right to monitor all E-mail communications through its Corporate
Network. *** "