synapse-dev mailing list archives

From dushan abeyruwan <dushansyna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pass Through Transport and Next Release
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2013 04:35:23 GMT
Hi Hiranya
 Please find [1] has some additional fixes, did run integration tests with
the patch and seem all test have passes successfully, meantime there are
some additional fixes I have done for RESTful service invocation, since we
do not have proper RESTful scenario specific integration tests with synapse
integration framework, I would like to urge we should start to write proper
test cases to cover up those scenario.
    IMO since synapse next released will be a total revamp in transport
layer and this will be more focusing on performance, I would urge that we
should think of pushing *xtream xpath* scenarios along with PTT
integration, I think *Andun Gunawardena* has done quite a useful
enhancements in that space, the relevant article can be found in [2] but
not sure whether he has contributed those improvements to synapse yet.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNAPSE-935
[2] http://wso2.com/library/articles/2013/01/streaming-xpath-parser-wso2-esb